Working out and getting fit.

I have always considered myself a pretty healthy individual, and maintained myself physically for the most part. However, since my daughter was born almost a year ago, I can't remember the last training type of thing I have done. I am terribly out of shape, and am going to do something about it. 3 years ago from this January, I lined up and ran my first and only marathon! It was hard, but the training was rewarding and physically beneficial. I trained with a group called Team in Training and raised money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. It was an awesome experience! My point of all this is I am getting back into shape. Somehow, someway...

Your thoughts on how to get back into shape, and force it into my routine would be appreciated.

Comments

Texan said…
Drink more beer....ha ha

Popular posts from this blog

Public lottery hunt... planning phase.

I feel lucky...

ATV Plow put together and ready for the food plot planting season