Some hog temptation, Pig Liquor!

In an effort to improve our chances of catching a hog in our trap, I picked up a jug of Pig Liquor to pour on the corn/ground inside the trap.  My buddy Mark has a game camera watching the trap now, and all of the pics show the pigs all AROUND the trap, but certainly not in it. We have had the trap setup now for over 2 months, and not a thing in it.  Our property is not riddled with pigs, but there are some whoppers on camera as I have posted before.

This Pig Liquor bait has a rather sweet aroma but I hope it will attract the pigs into the pen.  I poured it over the corn, the ground, and slung some onto the tree.  WE have tried quite a few things, including souring the corn, and broadcasting it up and down the trail.  Again, seeing activity, but nothing in the pen other than raccoons and a deer.  I am going to get some pictures from the game cam and post them here.
Picture of Pig Liquor, looks like blood on ground/tree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public lottery hunt... planning phase.

I feel lucky...

Turkey hunt around the corner!!!