Kansas Pheasant Hunting 2013

November every year comes with an annual trip to Kansas to hunt pheasants.  More accurately, this was the 3rd annual hunt, but another amazing trip.  We shot our limit for 3 days, and the weather was terrific (Read: cold and windy).  Thanks to Don's Guide Service for the being an outstanding outfitter!

After the trip on the way home, we did have a terrible car accident.  By miracle both my father-in-law and I survived with scratches, bumps and bruises but walked away.  For that I am eternally thankful.  This is the time of year to be intentionally thankful, and I am doing just that.

Enjoy the photos:

The crew and a days limit



PawPaw and Rowdy a 5 mo old German shorthair

Me & Rowdy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public lottery hunt... planning phase.

Plot is set, blinds are set, now we wait!

I feel lucky...