Kolpin 2" reciever hitch for Polaris ATV

So, a few months ago I started researching on discs/plows to help in improving my food plot creation at the deer lease.  I ended up with the conclusion that the Groundhog Max was the best bet for me in my scenario (cost/availability/portability).  However, in order to use it, you have to have a 2" receiver or else install there bulky and obtrusive hitch kit.  At first I wanted the hitch kit until I saw how it connected to my 4 wheeler and quickly abandoned that hteory.  I did some more research and settled on the Kolpin 2" Receiver kit that virtually "plugs" right into my Polaris.  It bolted right to the frame and into the existing 1.25" factory receiver.  With the Groundhog Max engaged, it was very solid and held up to the task.  I am very pleased.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public lottery hunt... planning phase.

I feel lucky...

ATV Plow put together and ready for the food plot planting season