The bucks come out right before season!

As it seems to happen every year on my lease, the bucks come out RIGHT before season starts.  You don't see a hide or hair of them on camera until literally a few weeks before season.  I have never had a picture of a buck in velvet... ever.

But, they aren't disappointing... they are back and ready to rut.  Lots of pre-rut activity on camera, including a great "exchange" between a nice 9pt and a small spike!  Spike got his butt whooped (shocker).

Enjoy the pics:














Comments

Jean said…
They are so pretty... :)
FrankFlannery said…
Thanks! I have some great pictures of some does and spotted fawns. I think I will put a camera on the food plot and see if I can get some more "scenic" photos.

Popular posts from this blog

Public lottery hunt... planning phase.

I feel lucky...

Shot a nice buck a few weeks back...